Patient Health and Safety Protocols
- Although you know I love to give hugs and shake hands with many of you, it's time to get creative and try some other ways to express our feeling of being connected. Hand shaking and hugging are not the responsible activity at this time.
- If you are in the waiting room try and leave a chair space or as much space as possible in consideration of all.
- I will be sanitizing my hands before and after each patient as well as wiping down the surface of the table.
- I will be sanitizing the commonly touched surfaces in my office; particularly the door handles and surfaces in treating rooms.
- If you can, sanitize your hands before entering the office, every little bit helps.
- If you are sick, stay at home. This is allergy season so if you have seasonal allergies you may come to the office.
Request an Appointment
- I have been dealing with constant muscle inflammation and chronic pain in my lower back since early January. I went to physical therapy and a massage therapist for a few months without any relief. After my first visit with Dr Tanner the pain and inflammation has reduced significantly and I can move around more comfortably. Dr Tanner, thank you for listening to my concerns and helping relieve some of this pain.- Leah Lafoy. 6/4/2019
- Great chiropractor! I have been going to Doug for 10+ years and he always seems to take care of the issue quickly. I like that he doesn't do the whipping and cracking, as I always hated that with other chiros.- Christopher Erickson. 5/10/2019
- Very professional experience. Dr. Tanner took very good care of us after a car injury and took the time to explain the work he was doing. I would highly recommend his service to anyone in need!- Connor Barber. 8/26/2018
- I have been going to Dr. Tanner for many years and recommend him highly. He does great neck stretching, adjustments and soft tissue trigger point work, has his own office that's quiet and peaceful. I won't go to just any chiro; been to some closer to my house, but I'd rather drive for Dr. Tanner's great work.- Glenda Groyer. 6/21/2017
- I have been a patient of Dr. Tanner's off & on since he opened his practice in Phoenix 30+ years ago. In recent years, my regular trips I consider as "regular maintenance" on my well-used carcass. His gentle techniques have been a godsend to me, keeping me going with few mishaps over the last 15+ years. I highly recommend his techniques and his knowledge.- Steve Poe. 4/14/2017
- I've had issues with my neck for a long time from playing contact sports as a youngster and into my adult years. After visiting Dr Tanner, I am able to enjoy pain free activities with a better range of motion without surgery.- Hans Nunnink. 6/5/2016